We are a consulting firm specializing in the implementation of comprehensive Quality Management, Food Safety and Environment systems.
Quality and Adviser
Quality Management, Food Safety, Sustainability and Environment
About Quality & Adviser
The vocation for service and our constant search for improvement are the fundamental pillars that position us as leaders in consulting and business training. 20 years of experience guarantee our services.
Initially created for the agri-food sector, its work extends to other sectors such as hotels, warehouses, packaging, transport, manufacturing of auxiliary materials, services, etc.
Quality and Adviser, S.L. is strategically integrated by a team of highly qualified professionals in different specialties of the food industry, our main objective being to function as a “total support” tool, guaranteeing our clients the key aspects of Quality to satisfy the final consumer and achieve success. of its products and services.
- Continuous service
- Improvement perspective
Alejandro Vicente Vizcaino
Carlos Martínez Bisbal
Carina Fernanda Mazzuz Uhrich
FRUIT AND VEGETABLES, MEAT, WINERIES, FISH SECTOR, PROCESSED CONFECTIONERY AND OTHER AGRI-FOOD SECTORS
Advice, implementation and internal audits of:
- BRC (British Retail Consortium)
- IFS Food
- GLOBALG.A.P. Chain of Custody
- Tesco Nurture
- Organic production
- Integrated production
- IGP (Protected Geographical Indication)
- Other Denominations of Origin
- ASDA,TESCO,WALMART and CARREFOUR supermarket standards
- FOOD DEFENSE
- USA Protocols
- IFS Global Markets Food
General Application Rules
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points)
- Carbon Footprint
- Water Footprint
- SA 8000
- Global Compact
- Women’s Equality Plan
- Lean Manufacturing
- Organoleptic quality control
- Q Standards for Tourism Quality
- Circular Economy
Environmental Consulting Services
- Business Sustainability Studies
- Environmental impact studies
- Environmental expertise
- Local Agenda 21
- Hazardous waste minimization and prevention plans
- Discharge control plans • Prevention and integrated control
of pollution (IPPC)
- Energy eco-efficiency
Containers and Packaging Materials
- BRC Packaging
- IFS Pack Secure
BRC Agents and Brokes
- BRC Agent and Brokers
- IFS Brokers
- Carbon footprint
- Company sustainability plans
- BRC Storage and Distribution
- IFS Global Markets Logistics
- Carbon footprint
- Company sustainability plans
Tourism Sector Standards
- Analysis of the Carbon Footprint in organizations
- Circularity and Zero Waste Diagnostics
- Sustainability management system in tourist accommodation based on the ISO 21401:2019 standard
- Quality and Environmental management systems: ISO 9001 and ISO 14001, among others
- Unique Sustainable Event Certification and Management System for Events
Sustainable ISO 20121
BioDiversity Grow is a brand with purpose, it is grown on GLOBALG.A.P /PI/DO and GRASP farms.
BioDiversity Grow belongs to the group of products for companies that enjoy the Sustainable Development Commitment seal.
Through sustainable cultivation and packaging with BIODiversity Grow we are working, among others, on OBJECTIVES 3, 6, 12, 13 and 15 OF THE GLOBAL COMPACT, generating a product between the Conventional and the Organic.
Audits and Suppliers
Q & A also carries out product quality inspection tasks and audits for the evaluation of suppliers for supermarkets and distributors.
Product quality control
Quality & Adviser, S.L. performs quality control of fruit and vegetables and other food products, supervising the quality of its products in compliance with specifications. We also develop specifications, organoleptic controls with qualified and trained tasting panels.
Our company monitors the quality and food safety of products by analyzing phytosanitary residues, nutritional content, etc.
In the continuous search for efficiency, Quality & Adviser, S.L. conducts studies of productivity, lean manufacturing, etc.
Studies of Staff Competences and Responsibility
Our company carries out training in staff motivation, studies of organization and responsibility of different departments of the company, as well as hiring human resources.
By virtue of compliance with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals, the Biodiversity Grow program proposes the application of the following additional voluntary modules related to the application objectives to achieve the seal.
Biod is present in all links of the value chain such as packaging, transport and other supplies through its modules, which allows sustainability to be achieved in all areas that accompany the product.
- Carbon Footprint Module
- Water Footprint Module
- Circular Economy Module
- Health and Flavor Module
- Equality and Social Justice Module
- Energy Efficiency Module
- Lean Module
- Fair Trade Module
- Social Responsibility Module
- Sustainable Packaging Module
- Sustainable Logistics Module
One of the most important needs in the security of any
Personnel Management System is training.
Training in food handlers is mandatory by the Department of Health for those companies that handle food. In addition to being an essential requirement to obtain the certification of any of the quality systems.
Q&A is registered as a Phytosanitary Product Handler Training Entity.
Q&A also gives training courses to professionals from all types of companies in:
- Ecological Products
- Integrated Production
- GLOBAL G.A.P. Tesco Nurture
- Courses HACCP, BRC, IFS, ISO
- Quality in the Food Industry
- Environmental management
- Culture of Quality and Safety
- Research and development (R&D)
- Post-harvest technology
- Motivation for quality
- Productivity in handling
- Occupational risk prevention
- IFS Logistics
We are part of Food for Biodiversity
Quality &dviser, S.L. Through its BioDiversity Grow Program, it is a member of the German Food for Biodiversity Organization dedicated to improving Biodiversity and fighting climate change.